Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tool #4

I created a document in Google Docs and shared it with my co-teacher.  This would be beneficial as a co-teacher because sometimes it is hard to find time to plan and create documents.  This would allow us to create documents and edit and frees up our time together to do other planning.  We can also share power point presentations or other videos that we find with several people.  

I also created a form which was a survey for the first day of school and shared it.  By sharing, other teammates can edit and look at the forms and use them.  

I like the idea of Google Docs for writing.  I am going to use Google docs with another teacher for research purposes.  We can work together on one project without having to actually be together as we are in two different subject areas.


No comments:

Post a Comment